- Tuesday, January 3, 2017: Abstracts submissions open (Easy Chair Conference Management Website)
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 11pm PST: Abstract submission deadline
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017: Acceptance decisions emailed to authors
- Monday, February 27, 2017: Camera ready copies of the abstracts due on the Easy Chair Conference Management Website.
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017: Final Program published on website
- Tuesday-Wednesday, March 14-15, 2017: Meeting
Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions are solicited for the 9th National Image-Guided Therapy workshop, a translational research workshop that brings together NIH funded researchers in areas of image-guided surgery, interventional radiology, adaptive radiation therapy, image-guided drug delivery, image-guided robotics, and imaging informatics. The workshop is a single track meeting that includes oral and poster presentations of refereed abstracts, invited talks, individual interactions with NIH Programs Staff, and industrial exhibits. The 2017 workshop will be held on March 14-15 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Bethesda, MD.
Electronic submissions will be accepted until Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 11pm Pacific Standard Time on the Easy Chair Conference Management Website.
Guidelines for Abstracts
- Abstracts should be 1 page (8.5 inch x 11 inch page, US letter size), submitted in acrobat pdf format, with 1 inch margins, maximum 6 lines per inch (single spaced in software such as MS Word), in size 11 Arial Font. Please click here for the IGT Workshop Abstract Template.
- Abstract submissions should include Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), and five sections: Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Funding Source(s), identified by bold headers.
- Funding source(s) for the work, if any, must be acknowledged in the abstract.
- Images in abstracts are encouraged.
- Please do not submit material that is not ready for public dissemination, or has been previously published in the form that you submit for this workshop.
- The program committee will review all submissions, and assign acceptances to either poster or oral presentation.
- All abstracts will be published in a workshop proceedings and made available publicly on the workshop website.