Driving Biological Projects
- P01CA59827 [07/01/2010-06/30/2011] Comprehensive Adaptive Plan Optimization. PI: Benedick A. Fraass, PhD, Collaboration Lead: James Balter, PhD, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
- R01CA111288 [07/01/2006-05/31/2011] Enabling Technologies for MRI-Guided Prostate Interventions. PI: Jerry Prince, PhD, JHU, Gabor Fichtinger, PhD, Queens University, Clif Burdette, PhD, Acousticmed Inc, Clare Tempany MD, BWH.
- R01EB003268 [02/01/1998-04/30/2012] Ultrasound Delivery Through the Intact Skull. PI: Kullervo Hynynen, PhD, University of Toronto.
- R01CA134599 [09/01/2008-06/30/2012] Non-Invasive Image-Guided HIFU for Breast Cancer Therapy. PI: Dennis L. Parker, PhD, University of Utah.
- R01CA124377 [09/14/2007-07/31/2012] An Integrated System for Image-Guided Radiofrequency Ablation of Liver Tumors. PI: Kevin Cleary, PhD, Georgetown University.
- R01CA121163 [04/01/2006-05/31/2015] MR-Image Guided Focused Ultrasound for Treatment of Liver and Renal Cancer. PI: Kim Pauly, PhD, Stanford University.
- (Expired) R41RR025718 Direct Sample Analysis with an Atmospheric Pressure Glow Discharge (for Brain Tumor Surgery). PI: Justin Wiseman, PhD, Prosolia Inc, Indianapolis.