The 11th National Image Guided Therapy Workshop will be held on Thursday, April 16 – Friday, April 17, 2020 at the Hilton Rockville Hotel, 1750 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD
The overall goal of this workshop series is to foster a discourse in translational research in image-guided therapy in the NIH-funded community, and to communicate the availability of NCIGT as a national resource for tools and technologies in the field. Attendees include NIH funded academic scientists, clinicians, and leaders from industry and federal agencies interested in image-guided interventions. The workshop is a single track meeting that includes oral and poster presentations of refereed abstracts, invited talks, and individual interactions with NIH Programs Staff.
Abstracts due here.
- registration of abstracts on website by Friday, January 17, 2020.
- registered abstracts can be submitted by Sunday January 19, 2020.
- Acceptance decisions - Friday, February 7, 2020
- Camera-ready abstracts for publication on website - Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Final Program - Sunday, March 1, 2020
Abstract submissions are solicited in areas of image-guided surgery, interventional radiology, adaptive radiation therapy, image-guided drug delivery, image-guided robotics, image-guided focused ultrasound therapy, imaging informatics, and related areas.
- Abstracts should be 1 page (8.5 inch x 11 inch page, US letter size), with 1 inch margins, maximum 6 lines per inch (single spaced in software such as MS Word), in size 11 Arial Font, and submitted in acrobat pdf format.
- Abstract submissions should include Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), and five sections: Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Funding Source(s), identified by bold headers.
- Funding source(s) for the work, if any, must be acknowledged in the abstract.
- Images in abstracts are encouraged.
- Please do not submit material that is not ready for public dissemination, or has been previously published in the form that you submit for this workshop.
- The program committee will review all submissions, and assign acceptances to either poster or oral presentation.
- All abstracts will be made available publicly on the workshop website.
- Tina Kapur, PhD, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Kevin Cleary, PhD, Children's National Health System
- Maie St. John, MD, PhD, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Behrouz Shabestari, PhD, National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
Workshop Program (Preliminary)
Thursday, April 16, 2020
|9:30-10:30am||Posters and Coffee Break|
|2:30-3:30pm||Posters and Coffee Break|
|3:30-5:30pm||Interactions with NIH Program Officers|
Friday, April 17, 2020
|12-12:30pm||Coordinated shared self-pay rides from hotel to airports|
Hilton Rockville Hotel, 1750 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD