The 5th Image Guided Therapy Workshop was successfully held on September 21, 2012 with 147 registered attendees. The program was divided into 4 oral sessions and a poster session. It included 25 talks and 31 poster presentations.
Proceedings of the Workshop are available for download (in pdf format) here.
|September 21, 2012|
|Joseph B. Martin Conference Center|
Harvard Medical School
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA.
|7:00 AM||First Shuttle Pick up at Marriott Copley|
|7:45 AM||Second Shuttle Pick up at Marriott Copley|
SESSION I: Ultrasound Guided Therapy
Jim Duncan, PhD
Gabor Fichtinger, PhD
Stephen Aylward, PhD
Sandy Wells, PhD
|8:30 AM||4D Echocardiography - Derived LV Strain for Therapy Guidance and Response Assessment||Jim Duncan, PhD, Yale University|
|8:45 AM||SlicerIGT: an Open Source Platform for Image-guided Therapy||Gabor Fichtinger, PhD, Queens University|
|9:00 AM||Understanding Tumor Micro-environments: Targeting Biopsies||Stephen Aylward, PhD, Kitware Inc.|
|9:15 AM||Spotlight: Intra-operative 3D Visualization, Annotation and Needle Guidance for Live Ultrasound and Registered Pre-operative Scans||Andrei State, MSCS, Dipl.-Ing.aer, InnerOptic Inc.|
|9:30 AM||Mixed Reality Guidance of Intra-cardiac Beating Heart Surgery for Valve Repair||Terry Peters, PhD, Robarts Research Institute|
|9:45 AM||Intraprocedure Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse Imaging of Radiofrequency Ablation Lesions: Initial Clinical Results||Tristram Bahnson, MD, Duke University|
|10:00-10:30 AM||Coffee Break|
SESSION II: Histopathology Based Validation
Kristy Brock, PhD
Nathalie Agar, PhD
Kirby Vosburgh, PhD
|10:30 AM||A Biomechanical Model-Based Approach to Correlative Pathology for Image Validation||Kristy Brock, PhD, University of Toronto|
|10:45 AM||Mass Spectrometry Imaging Applications for Surgical Pathology||Nathalie Agar, PhD, Harvard Medical School|
|11:00 AM||Imaging Tumor Margins with a Mobile Large Area Confocal Scanner: Initial Testing in the Pathology Department||Sanjee Abeytunge, MS, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center|
|11:15 AM||Imaging of Vessel Patency in Thiel Embalmed Liver||Matthew Pendleton, BSc, Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, University of Dundee|
|11:30 AM||Adjustable Sleeve Template Assembly Device for Joint MR/US-guided Diagnosis and Treatment of Prostate Cancer: Initial Design and Feasibility Evaluation||Andriy Fedorov, PhD, Harvard Medical School|
|11:45 AM||Validation of THz Imaging for Burn Surgery Using MR||Neha Bajwa, MS, UCLA|
|12:00-1:30 PM||Lunch and Poster Session|
SESSION III: Molecular Imaging Guided Therapy
Michelle Bradbury, MD, PhD, MSKCC
Clare Tempany, MD
|1:30 PM||Clinical Translated Silica Nanoparticles as PET-Optical Probes for Image Guided Interventions||Michelle Bradbury, MD, PhD, MSKCC|
|1:45 PM||Nanocolloids for Integrating Imaging Characterization with Targeted Therapy||Gregory M. Lanza, MD, PhD, Washington University|
|2:00 PM||Nanotechnologies for Image-Guided Therapies||Sri Sridhar, PhD, Northeastern University|
|2:15 PM||Feasibility of Using Simultaneous PET/MR in the Evaluation of Cervical Carcinoma||Perry Grigsby, MD, Washington University School of Medicine|
|2:30-3:00 PM||Coffee Break|
SESSION IV: Mixed Topics
Sandy Wells, PhD
Robert Howe, PhD
|3:00 PM||Ultrasound-Guided Fast Robotic Catheters for Beating Heart Surgery||Samuel Kesner, PhD, Harvard University|
|3:15 PM||MRIgRT Facility Design: Magnetic Field Decoupling of an MRI-on-rails from a Linear Accelerator||Teo Stanescu, PhD, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre|
|3:30 PM||Abdominal Surface Registration in Percutaneous Image-Guided Therapy||James Stefansic, PhD, Pathfinder Therapeutics, Inc.|
|3:45 PM||New Developments in Gradient-based Tracking for MRI||Erez Nevo, MD, DSc, Robin Medical, Inc.|
|4:00 PM||Tracking of 19F labeled Interventional Devices by means of 3D Golden Angle Radial Sampling||Tobias Hahn, MSc, University and ETH Zurich|
|4:15 PM||3D Slicer Based Real Time Registration for Planning Image Guided Laser Induced Thermal Therapy Interventions||Erol Yeniaras, PhD, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|4:30 PM||Deformation Compensation Strategies for Image Guided Surgery Using Sparse Data||Michel Miga, PhD, Vanderbilt University|
|4:45 PM||MRI-guided Fully Actuated Robotic Prostate Biopsy and Brachytherapy||Hao Su, MS, Worcester Polytechnic Institute|
|5:00 PM||Patient Image Viewing for Facilitating Interventional Device Placement||Andrew Holbrook, PhD, Stanford University|
|5:45 PM||Shuttle Pick #1 up at Conference Center|
First Stop Marriott Copley Hotel, Boston.
Second Stop Faculty Dinner at McCormick And Schmick Restaurant, 34 Columbus Ave, Boston.
|6:15 PM||Shuttle Pick #2 up at Conference Center Destination Marriott Copley Hotel, Boston.|
Group A: Interventional CT/Ultrasound
- 1. Image-Guided Robotically-Steerable CT-Compatible Instrument for Multi-Adjacent-Point Targeting | Meysam Torabi, Andrew Harris, Alex Golden, Rajiv Gupta and Conor Walsh
- 2. Enhanced 3D Ultrasound Visualization for Guiding Beating Heart Procedures | Laura Brattain, Nikolay Vasilyev, Pedro Del Nido and Robert Howe
- 3. Ultrasound Volume Reconstruction: Open-Source Implementation with Hole Filling Functionality | Thomas Vaughan, Andras Lasso and Gabor Fichtinger
Group B: Interventional MRI
- 4. Interventional Magnetic Resonance Imaging with an In-room Interactive Touch Device | Martin Alexander Rube, Benjamin F. Cox, Andrew B. Holbrook, Leon Melzer and Andreas Melzer
- 5. Closed-Loop Commutator Control of an MRI-Powered Actuator | Christos Bergeles, Panagiotis Vartholomeos, Lei Qin and Pierre Dupont.
- 6. Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Episcleral Plaque Brachytherapy | Jacqueline Esthappan, Yanle Hu, Carol Bertelsman, Jose Garcia-Ramirez and Perry Grigsby
- 7. Compact, Patient-Mounted MRI-guided Robot for Accurate Positioning of Multiple Cryoablation Probes | Faye Wu, Meysam Torabi, Alex Golden, Michael Werner, Atsushi Yamada, Noby Hata, Hao Su, Greg Cole, Gerg Fischer, Dan Frey, Conor Walsh and Kemal Tuncali
- 8. 4D MRI for MRI-guided liver stereotactic body radiation therapy | Teo Stanescu, Tony Tadic and David Jaffray
- 9. Concurrent 12-Lead ECG & MRI Study of Acute Left Ventricular Ischemia Progressing to Death | Zion Tse, Charles Dumoulin, Ronald Watkins, Kim Butts-Pauly, Israel Byrd, Jeffrey Schweitzer, Raymond Kwong, Gregory Michaud, William Stevenson, Ferenc Jolesz and Ehud Schmidt.
- 10. Swine Model Validation of Multimodality Cardiac Electrophysiology with an MRI-compatible Voltage-based Electroanatomic Mapping System | Zion Tse, Charles Dumoulin, Israel Byrd, Jeffrey Schweitzer, Ronald Watkins, Kim Butts-Pauly, Raymond Kwong, Gregory Michaud, William Stevenson, Ferenc Jolesz and Ehud Schmidt.
- 11. A Performance Evaluation Study of a Motorized Needle Guidance Template for MRI-guided Targeted Prostate Biopsy | Sang-Eun Song, Junichi Tokuda, Kemal Tuncali, Clare Tempany and Nobuhiko Hata
- 12. Evaluation of Commonly Used Devices in the MR Environment | Ramon Martin, Karan Madan, Luigi Nascimben, Daniel Kacher, Chang-Sheng Mei, Lawrence Panych
- 13. Catheter Digitization on T2 MR for Interstitial Gynecologic Brachytherapy using a Hybrid MRI/CT Technique | Antonio Damato, Robert Cormack, Tina Kapur, Ehud Schmidt and Akila Viswanathan.
Group C: Medical Imaging Computing
- 14. Development of Real-time Intraoperative Image Fusion for Laparoscopic Surgery in Pediatrics | Xin Kang, Mahdi Azizian, Emmanuel Wilson, Timothy Kane, Craig Peters and Raj Shekhar
- 15. Pituitary Adenoma Segmentation Using the Medical Image Computing Platform 3D Slicer | Jan Egger, Tina Kapur, Christopher Nimsky and Ron Kikinis
- 16. Capability of the Medical Image Computing Platform 3D Slicer for Glioblastoma Multiforme Segmentation in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Data | Jan Egger, Tina Kapur, Andriy Fedorov, Steve Pieper, James Miller, Harini Veeraraghavan, Bernd Freisleben, Alexandra Golby, Christopher Nimsky and Ron Kikinis
- 17. Intraoperative Endoscoping Margin Evaluation for Prostate Resection Robotic Surgery | Alex Hartov, John Seigne, John Heaney, Andrea Borsic, Yuqing Wan and Ryan Halter.
- 18. Probabilistic deformation atlases for atlas-based registration and segmentation | John Onofrey, Lawrence Staib and Xenophon Papademetris
- 19. Image-based Tracking of Deflected Needle for Complex MR Images in MRI-guided Percutaneous Interventions | Atsushi Yamada, Junichi Tokuda and Nobuhiko Hata.
- 20. Prostate Central Gland Segmentation Using a Spherical Template Driven Graph Approach | Jan Egger, Tobias Penzkofer, Tina Kapur and Clare Tempany
- 21. Graph-Based Vertebra Segmentation Using a Cubic Template | Robert Schwarzenberg, Tina Kapur, William Wells, Christopher Nimsky, Bernd Freisleben and Jan Egger
- 22. Segmentation of Pelvic Structures for Gynecologic Brachytherapy | Jan Egger, Neha Agrawal, Tyler Blevins, Nabgha Farhat, Guillaume Pernelle, Xiaojun Chen, Yi Gao, William Wells, Tobias Penzkofer, Tina Kapur and Akila Viswanathan.
- 23. Linear Dynamic System Analysis for Segmenting Breast Carcinomas from DCE-MRI | Jayender Jagadeesan, Eva Gombos, Tyler Blevins, Sona Chikarmane, Neha Agrawal and Ferenc Jolesz
- 24. Optimal Trajectory Selection for Segmenting Breast Carcinomas from DCE-MRI using A Statistical Learning Algorithm | Jayender Jagadeesan, Vivek Narayan, Sona Chikarmane, Kirby Vosburgh, Ferenc Jolesz and Eva Gombos
- 25. Needle Labeling for Interstitial Gynecological Brachytherapy | Yi Gao, Nabgha Farhat, Neha Agrawal, Guillaume Pernelle, Xiaojun Chen, Jan Egger, Tyler Blevins, Sylvain Bouix, Allen Tannenbaum, William Wells, Ron Kikinis, Ehud Schmidt, Akila Viswanathan and Tina Kapur
- 26. A Software Prototype for Real-time Ablation Zone Planning Using Distance Transformation Calculated Isosurfaces | Jan Egger, Tina Kapur, Philipp Bruners, Tobias Penzkofer
- 27. Subminute nonrigid multimodality image registration for image-guided therapies | William Plishker, Wen Li, Nabile Safdar, Nobuhiko Hata and Raj Shekhar
- 28. A Novel Iterative Approach for Accounting for Non-Rigid Deformations in Image Guided Liver Surgery Using Sparse Surface Data | D. Caleb Rucker, Yifei Wu, Thomas S. Pheiffer, Amber L. Simpson, Michael I. Miga
Group D: Imaging Techniques & Others
- 29. Positive Contrast Ultrashort TE imaging with Ferumoxytol Contrast Agent | Codi Gharagouzloo, Saaussan Madi, Mukesh Harisinghani and Srinvas Sridhar
- 30. Interactive Real Time Inductively Coupled Catheter Coil Tracking Using a Transmit Array System | Ugur Yilmaz, Li Pan and Ergin Atalar.
- 31. Quantitative Imaging to Establish Distribution Parameters of Timed Release of Drug Eluting Nanoparticles from Implantable Devices for Image Guided Chemobrachytherapy | Rajiv Kumar, Stacey Markovic, Tej Jadhav, Mark Niedre, Paul Nguyen, Anthony D'Amico, Mike Makrigiorgos, Srinivas Sridhar and Robert Cormack
Friday, September 21, 2012
Drs. Ferenc Jolesz and Clare Tempany would like to invite you you to the Fifth Image Guided Therapy workshop sponsored by the National Center for Image Guided Therapy (NCIGT), the Neuroimage Analysis Center (NAC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The workshop will be held on September 21, 2012 in the Joseph B. Martin Conference Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston.
The goal of this workshop is to learn about state of the art and future trends in image guided interventions. The focus for this year is Molecular and Ultrasound Image Guided Therapy. The program for this workshop includes a single track of scientific talks by thought-leaders in the field, as well as a poster session. The oral presentations will be a combination of invited talks and those selected from submitted abstracts. The posters will be selected from the abstract submissions.
The overall goal of this workshop series is to asses the current needs and opportunities in the field of image-guided interventions and NCIGT's role as a national center in relation to the greater IGT community. Similar to previous workshops in this series, we expect attendance by the members of the academia, industry, and federal agencies interested in the field of image-guided interventions.
- Ferenc Jolesz, MD, Chair
- Clare Tempany, MD, Chair
- Tina Kapur, PhD, Program Chair
- Keyvan Farahani, PhD
- Ron Kikinis, MD
- Alexandra Golby, MD
- William Wells, PhD
- Nobuhiko Hata, PhD
- Ferenc Jolesz, MD
- Clare Tempany, MD
- Tina Kapur, PhD
- Danielle Chamberlain, BS, RT
- Danielle Klette
- Patti Goldberger, MBA
- Marianna Jakab, MS
- Jan Egger, PhD, PhD
- Neha Agrawal, MBBS
- Guillaume Pernelle, BS
- Tse Tsz Ho, PhD
We have a block of rooms booked at the Copley Marriott Hotel in Boston at the rate of $249.00 USD/night. This rate will be available until August 30, 2012.
Please call Reservations at 1-800-228-9290 and ask for the Partner's Health Care Interventional MRI Symposium Room Block.
Copley Marriott Hotel
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Courtyard Marriott in Brookline at the rate of $239 USD/night. This rate will be available until August 20, 2012.
Please call reservations at 866-296-2296 mention “iMRi Group” to book, or you may go online and use the following code: IMRIMRA – King Bed.
40 Webster Street
Brookline, MA 02446
Best Western: The Inn at Longwood Medical at the rate of $189 USD/night. This rate will be available until August 30, 2012.
Please call reservations at 800-468-2378 or 617-731-4700 and mention "NCIGT Workshop and IMRI Symposium"
Best Western: The Inn at Longwood Medical
342 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Phone: (617) 731-4700
Registered Attendees as of September 20, 2012
1. Sanjee Abeytunge :: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
2. Jerome Ackerman :: Massachusetts General Hospital
3. Neha Agrawal :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
4. Stephen Aylward :: Kitware, Inc.
5. Neha Bajwa :: UCLA
6. Christos Bergeles :: Boston Children's Hospital
7. Roberto Blanco Sequeiros :: Oulu University Hospital
8. Tyler Blevins :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
9. Philip Blumenfeld :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
10. Joyce Bomers :: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
11. Paul Borm :: Nano4Imaging GmbH
12. Chris Boyle :: Black Diamond Video Inc.
13. Amy Boyle :: IMRIS, Inc.
14. Laura Brattain :: Harvard University
15. John Brockway :: Monteris Medical Inc.
16. Harald Busse :: Leipzig University Hospital
17. Kim Butts Pauly :: Stanford University
18. Kim Butts Pauly :: Stanford University
19. John Carrino :: Johns Hopkins University
20. Xiaojun Chen :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
21. Byoung Wook Choi :: Yonsei University College of Medicine
22. Renxin Chu :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
23. Michael Cibelli :: Black Diamond Video Inc.
24. Benjamin Cox :: University of Dundee
25. Menard Cynthia :: Harvard Medical School
26. Meir Dahan :: IMRIS, Inc.
27. Antonio Damato :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
28. Thomas Dorn :: Black Diamond Video Inc.
29. Jan Egger :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
30. Yigitcan Eryaman :: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
31. Stephanie Eyerly :: Duke University
32. Janice Fairhurst :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
33. Keyvan Farahani :: National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
34. Nabgha Farhat :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
35. Andriy Fedorov :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
36. Tsarfaty Galia :: Sheba Medical Center
37. Yi Gao :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
38. Xavier Garcia-Rojas :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
39. Doug Garrabrant :: IMRIS, Inc.
40. Wladyslaw Gedroyc :: St. Mary's Hospital
41. Alexandra Golby :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
42. Perry Grigsby :: Washington University School of Medicine
43. Matthias Grothoff :: University Leipzig - Heart Centre Leipzig Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
44. Rao Gullapalli :: University of Maryland School of Medicine
45. Matthias Gutberlet :: University Leipzig - Heart Centre Leipzig Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
46. Tobias Hahn :: University and ETH Zurich
47. Hasnine Haque :: GE Healthcare, Japan
48. Alex Hartov :: Dartmouth College
49. Noby Hata :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
50. W. Scott Hoge :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
51. Andrew Holbrook :: Stanford University
52. Tokuyuki Honda :: Canon U.S.A.
53. Robert Howe :: Harvard University
54. Kullervo Hynynen :: Sunnybrook Research Institute
55. Jayender Jagadeesan :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
56. Marianna Jakab :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
57. Peter Jakab :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
58. Ferenc Jolesz :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
59. Samuel Kadoury :: Ecole Polytechnique
60. Yuvi Kahana :: Optoacoustics Ltd.
61. Thomas Kahn :: University of Leipzig
62. Tina Kapur :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
63. Samuel Kesner :: Wyss Institute/Harvard University
64. Ron Kikinis :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
65. Kye Kim :: Censeo Consulting Group Inc
66. Hiroumi Kitajima :: Emory University School of Medicine
67. Dara Kraitchman :: Johns Hopkins University
68. Rajiv Kumar :: Northeastern University
69. Kim Lawson :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
70. Senhu Li :: Xoran Technologies Inc.
71. Haiying Liu :: Covidien Ltd.
72. Xinyang Liu :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
73. Ting Liu :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
74. Tom Lloyd :: Imricor Medical Systems
75. Paul Loschak :: Harvard SEAS
76. Bruno Madore :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
77. Fatahi Mahsa :: University of Dundee
78. Mike Makrigiorgos :: Dana Farber Cancer Institute
79. Ramon Martin :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
80. Michael Marx :: Stanford University
81. Nathan McDannold :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
82. Chang-Sheng Mei :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
83. Can Meral :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
84. Michael Miga :: Vanderbilt University
85. Michael Moche :: University of Leipzig
86. Shigehiro Morikawa :: Shiga University of Medical Science
87. Shigeyuki Naka :: Department of Surgery, Shiga University of Medical Science
88. Erez Nevo :: Robin Medical, Inc.
89. Christopher Nimsky :: Department of Neurosurgery University Marburg
90. Isaiah Norton :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
91. Sherif Nour :: Emory University Hospital
92. Lauren O'Donnell :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
93. John Onofrey :: Yale University
94. Christiaan Overduin :: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
95. Rie Oyama :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
96. Parag Parikh :: Washington University School of Medicine
97. Matthew Pendleton :: Institute for Medical Science And Technology-University Of Dundee
98. Tobias Penzkofer :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
99. Guillaume Pernelle :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
100. Terry Peters :: Robarts Research Institution
101. Mathew Philip :: Robin Medical, Inc.
102. William Plishker :: IGI Technologies Inc.
103. Sonia Pujol :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
104. Peetermans Robert ::
105. Eva Rothgang :: Siemens
106. Martin Rube :: University of Dundee
107. Nael Saad :: Washington University in St. Louis
108. Emam Saleh :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
109. Shashank Sathyanarayan :: Johns Hopkins University
110. Ehud Schmidt :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
111. Jeff Schweitzer :: St. Jude Medical
112. Roneli Shaked :: Optoacoustics Ltd.
113. Raj Shekhar :: Children's National Medical Center
114. Stuart Silverman :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
115. Jouke Smink :: Philips Healthcare
116. Sam Song :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
117. Govindarajan Srimathveeravalli :: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
118. Jason Stafford :: MD Anderson Cancer Center
119. Teodor Stanescu :: Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
120. Andrei State :: InnerOptic Technology Inc.
121. Jim Stefansic :: Pathfinder Therapeutics Inc.
122. Hao Su :: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
123. Garnette Sutherland :: University of Calgary - Project neuroArm
124. Clare Tempany :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
125. Gaurie Tilak :: Harvard Medical School
126. Junichi Tokuda :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
127. Meysam Torabi :: Wyss Institute/Harvard University
128. Kemal Tuncali :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
129. Richard Tyc :: Monteris Medical Inc.
130. Kirby Vosburgh :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
131. Tracy Waldron :: IMRIS, Inc.
132. Conor Walsh :: Harvard University
133. Wei Wang :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
134. Hartmut Warnken :: IMRIS, Inc.
135. Clifford Weiss :: Johns Hopkins University
136. William Wells :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
137. P. Jason White :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
138. Jeff Winter :: IMRIS, Inc.
139. Di Xu :: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
140. Atsushi Yamada :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
141. Xiaoming Yang :: University of Washington
142. Erol Yeniaras :: MD Anderson Cancer Center
143. Kitaro Yoshimitsu :: Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
144. Lyubomir Zagorchev :: Philips Research
145. Lei Zhao :: Symbow Medical Technology Co. Ltd.